Thursday, March 8, 2012

Xterra Guam, less than 24 hours!

I woke up this morning and went to the race site for a short swim, bike and run. I racked my bike and that was it for me, at 830 it was already 33 degrees with humidity! I went back to my host Eric Tydingco to pack up, do some laundry and be ready for my transfer to the hotel. I can't tell you guys enough how lucky I am to have had a chance to stay with him and his family. It 41 degrees and I'm staying inside so my body is fresh for tomorrow. Mil have plenty of time after the race to enjoy the weather. I' ll be wearing number #89 tomorrow. The course should be fun and with close to 165 racers, it should be a good challenge. As usual I have my personal time goals but I'll share that with you after the race. Until then, happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment