Sunday, March 18, 2012

Post Xterra Philippines

It had to sunk in, it was such a cool atmosphere in Cebu yesterday, the crowds were awesome, to be cheered on like that for most of the race was something I will always remember. It was also my first top podium as an age grouper in my Xterra racing, something I won't soon forget. My bike is packed and another 12 hours of traveling is awaiting me to make my way back to Saipan, sadly a lot of that is lay overs at the airport. Looks like some of the tribe is traveling on some of the same flight than me so at least il know a few people. Saipan is hailed as the crown jewel of Xterra and holds a special place for me as it was where I made my formal debut as an Xterra racer and qualified for the world championship last year. In addition I will be racing with my good friend Allison and her dad Al Moore. Stay tuned for the post from Saipan, until then, happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment