Sunday, March 4, 2012

The March of Xterra

I am on my way to Guam for the first of 3 Xterra races. For those of you who are not too sure where Guam is, it is an island that sits in the Philippines sea. It was also the scene of some furious battles during War World II. It will take me 22 hours to get there and I will loose a day with the international date line. I'm lucky to have race director Eric Tydingco to take care of me for my first 2 days on the island, at which point I will move over to the race hotel. In traditional Xterra fashion, I'm sure the course will be challenging and Xterra Guam was voted in the top 5 off road triathlons in the world. So stay tune for the scouting report dand my impression on the island, I should be riding the course Tuesday to see what it looks like. Oh, and if you wonder what kind of weather, anywhere from 32-38 degrees Celsius. Hope you will follow me on this journey. Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment