Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 2 in PI

I woke up this morning feeling much better than yesterday after being up for 22 hours. I headed out for a run before the heat of the day. My IPod is on the fritz, so his my heart rate monitor so I figure it was time to look around me. I have to admit that I had a bit of an uneasy feeling while running. People would say hello, but others would look at me with contempt in their eyes. This in turn made me realise again how lucky we are in Canada and I'm greatful for the opportunity that I have. After my run, a quick breakfast and it was time yo build my bike, which got me a few looks and onlooker from the staff and some of the people staying here. Seems I won't be able to ride the course until Friday when I pickup my package and the shuttles are functioning. Mum off to explore the main city, until next post, happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment