Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 2 in Guam

I woke up this morning and went to the outdoor 5o m pool! Sadly they were closing. I got pick up again by Eric and went for a swim in the ocean were the race will be while he was dealing with transition set up. I had planned to go do the run course but it seemed I couldnt find anyone so instead I went riding the race course again. It was another warm day in Guam and I'm definitely can feel the heat. Tomorrow is run day and I'm suppose to lead a few people on the course since Eric will explain it to me, hopefully it will all go well. 2 days till race day, I found out that I'm the first Canadian ever to race Xterra Guam! I also found out that my age group has the deepest field with 15 guys. I'm sure il have my work cut out for me. Until tomorrow, happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment