Saturday, March 24, 2012

The triple crown, march of Xterra review

Who would have thought that 16 brave souls would embark on the triple crown of Xterra. They came from the US, UK, France, Australia, Japan, Austria, Switzerland, Guam and as usual yours truly from Canada. What an adventure it has been, from the waterfalls of Guam, the giant crowds in the Philippines and the though but beautiful Saipan course, what a feat. I have had a chance to speak with pros and age grouper alike and seen some fierce competition and stories unfold. Xterra is where it's at if you ask me, the people are so nice and anyone will help you if they can, no matter who they are. The weather has been great and personally I was able to hit a few personal goals, early in the season. I hope this journey might have inspired you to go out there and play and challenge yourself, I know it did for me. Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment