Thursday, March 22, 2012

The day before the storm....

Last stop of the triple crown, Xterra Saipan, the crown jewel of Xterra. I woke this morning to rain, I thought the many sacrifices to the god of racing such as my iPod in the wash, pedals, crash, heart monitor breaking were enough to keep the course dry! The sun is blackout so it should dry some of it, I hope. After 2 weeks of racing, the pro field is so close that I can see a show down happening on both the male and female side of things. In the age groupers I know a battle is about to take place in my age group with Pete and Cam from Guam who bested me in that race as well as Sublemente, local from Saipan who beat me by 3 min last year. So the stage is set, and at 6:30 tomorrow morning, the gun will go off race like no others. Stay tune for the post race report, until then happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment