Saturday, March 10, 2012

Xterra Guam, afterthought

I woke up this morning, the sun is shinning and I'm famished. I was thinking how great this race has been. First, the local have been so nice like Erin, Rick Julie and of course Eric and our race director and is wife to only name a few! The running course was by far the most spectacular one I have seen in my short Xterra racing career, what a treat! I know Guam is far but I highly recommend this race, no wonder it's in the top 5 off road triathlons to do in the world and is now is a qualifier for the worlds in Maui. Lastly where in the world and name me another sport where age grouper and pros play beach volleyball at 1030 at night by a bar? That's what Xterra is all about. For all of you that made this stay so memorable, thank you! Happy trails

Carpe Diem

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful to you for choosing to fly all the way here to race. I'm happy that you secured your Maui slot and hope you return with more Canadian racers.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete