Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Number pick up, Lance sighting, the world gets closer!

Today was packet pick up, I will be #255 for this race. I headed out on the bike course again, this time with Patrick. Another warm day would greet us on the course. I was happy with my ride, knocking 5 min off from Monday and no terrible crash this time. Patrick was ahead of me but he had decided to do another small loop so while was waiting at the checkout I saw Lance flying by, with his radio shack jersey. Well that was sighting, at least I can say that I saw the man in flesh! He did the course twice today apparently. I personally think he will win, he looked in phenomenal shape. After the ride it was more time at the beach practicing entry and exit in the water with Patrick, Alan, Allison and GL. Tomorrow will be light run nd light swim. Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

1 comment: