Saturday, October 15, 2011

Gear 2.0 : bike mechanic

You would be surprised what difference it makes to have a good bike mechanic in your corner when you race. I have been lucky, my good friend Chris Lane was a wizard with bikes but when he got out of the industry, Jason and the crew at Cap's Westwood in Maple Ridge took over. Jason has been a great help and has made sure that my racing steed is fine tuned and ready for the world's. Even last minute emergency were looked after and that my friends it's service money can't buy. That you race the world's or any loca race, make sure your bike is in good order, it will make your experience that more enjoyable. Tomorrow will be my first post from Maui, on the road to the Xterra world championship. Hope you'll follow the adventure during the week. Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment