Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hafa Aida!

I landed in Saipan at 1230 am Sunday morning, I'm very lucky, a gentlemen by the name of Stu, who use to race a lot has loaned me his apartment and his car for my first 4 days on the island, his building manager came and picked me up. I went to bed and was up early,combination of time diffence and jet lag. We are 6 hours earlier but a day ahead which is manageable. I went for a run this morning for about 1:15, it was good to get the legs moving after 24 hours of traveling or so. The island is small but the water is very colorful. I'll be exploring today and probably build my bike. Speaking of bike, it appears that it has survived the trip, minus my c02 inflators taken by U.S customs,what a pain. I will blog everyday until the race so stay tuned. Oh the sun is shunning and it's about 35 degree. Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment