Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Back from Overseas!!

After some holidays in Japan, I returned home about a week ago. Back into training, I knew I had some races at the end of April but I started surfing the Xterra Calendar to see if there was any race close to me.  To my surprise, the Xterra US Western Championship is in Las Vegas on April 10.  I wasn't too sure if I could go as airfare did not seem as cheap as usual.  After more research, I found a good deal so I am off to an other Xterra race in a couple of weeks! As well, the weather seem much warmer and nicer than rainy BC so it will be good for training if anything.  I should find out this Friday about the lottery results  for Ford Ironman World Championship in Kona later this year, I hope to get a spot, we shall see.  As usual, I will be blogging from Las Vegas about the race and the experience.  Happy Trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment