Friday, August 27, 2010

T-2 days and counting

I woke up this morning and headed to the lake for a 30 min swim with pacific rim and iron cops crew. After my swim it was a quick stop to starbucks and then off to watch the entire national iron cops team taking their photo. I then proceeded to go to the race village where I signed up for ART(Active Release Therapy)which did wonders for my lower back and hips. Lunch followed with a great sandwich from this amazing deli across from the greyhound bus depot.(can't remember the name) After relaxing for a bit it was time for a light 30 min run. Tonight is the pre-race dinner and race briefing. I also started getting my transition bags ready and afffix the mandatory stickers on my bike. What's in store for me tomorrow? 30 min bike ride and the will rack my bike in transition. A 15 min swim and hopefully a bit more ART. Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment