Saturday, August 28, 2010

12 hours before lift off, all system clear I need a go/no go for launch!

Well in 12 hours or so I'll be in the transition area, doing last minute things and getting ready to get in my wetsuit. 2700 other competitors will do the same. At 7 am, the canon will go off and 6 months of hard training will be on the line. I have my goals and also have the dream goal, none of which I'll be sharing with you tonight. (I'll talk about them tomorrow) There are plenty of inspirational stories at IMC this year which is always nice to hear. It will be an early bed time for me tonight and an early rise. For those of you that would like to follow the race but can't make it to Penticton, you can live track me at www.ironman.com my race number is 680. All system are a go, now we shall see if I deserve the title of Ironman at the end of it. Happy trails!

Carpe Diem, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment