Sunday, March 1, 2015

The fast approaching season

It's been a while since I have done a post.  The off season coupled with the winter almost makes me hibernate for a while.  The start of the season is fast approaching for me, as in about two weeks I will be heading over to Saipan, one of my favorite racing destination for an Olympic triathlon followed by Xterra Saipan.  Nothing beat the sun, beach, warm weather and the atmosphere.  It also means that I get to the the usual suspects and make new friends.  Sadly I will not be able to continue on to do Xterra Guam this year as the races are two weeks apart. If you ever have a chance, I highly recommend both of them.  Some other races on the program will included Xterra South East Championship, Victoria, Boise, Quebec and hopefully Maui.  I also plan to squeezes a mountain bike race and maybe a fondo.  So I have been training hard and hope that it will pay off.  I have also started taking some great vitamins from USANA.  People always ask me why I take vitamins I usually answer the following: I take vitamins so my body can perform at his best, recover faster, boost my immune system so I don't get sick.  Finally, even  eating right, the reality is that farming practice today doesn't yield the same that 50 years ago.  I have been very happy with my choice to the point that I am now distributing USANA .  So if you're curious or are interested in vitamins, check it out at www.fortier.usana.com I'd be happy to help you.  The beauty is that USANA distribute in many countries around the world.  Stay tuned for more blogs as the season ramps up, hope to see you along the way.  Happy Trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment