Thursday, March 19, 2015

Where it all started......

5 years ago I landed in Saipan, was lucky to merge the Moores and Browns, survived swimming in a tsunami, than went on to survive nuclear meltdown in Japan while vacationing.  Fast forward five years later, I'm with the Moores and Browns but I hope no calamity will follow us.  After 27 hours of traveling we arrived late last night, GL will arrive tonight.  I'm racing the Tagaman, Olympic distance on the road this weekend and will race XTERRA next weekend. Went for a very short run to pick up my loaner road bike from the owner of the Brabu pharmacy, which I can't thank enough and also went swimming.  I put my Mtb together and as I was tightning the screw for my seat post collar, it broke in half. This mean it will be another trip to the bike shop......  The weather is great and tomorrow I will go for a lite ride to make sure my noble steed is in good running order.  So stay tuned for more adventures.  Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment