Friday, August 8, 2014

15 hours to go, Czech Xterra world tour

With 15 hours to go, one can only hope all is good.  Had to get a new rear tire as I had a cut that wouldn't seal.  The usual suspects are all here, my roommate ! XTERRA legend  GL Brown, the Moore's are racing as a mini tribe doing the relay.  The weather is supposed to be nice which will hopefully help to dry off the course.  It's going to be a challenging bike course for sure.  I went for a quick loop on the run course this morning , more climbing but some fast descent and flats as well.  The race finishes in the old town squares of Prachatice which is pretty cool.  I will have #79 for this race.  Stay tuned for the post race report, race starts at 1300 local time.  You can also follow some of my adventures on tweeter @chuck98

 Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment