Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Brand Champion China edition

Well I'm currently in China and it's about a week and a half from the world championship! I'm here to teach but it's hard to be training.  No bike, little  access to a pool, so all I  can do is mostly run. M have been able to go to the Westin and pay to use their 25 m pool and gym.  The opportunity to come to China was too big to pass and made me thinking, perhaps this year the world won't be so much about the result,must the journey that took me there in the first place. My hope that the many hours of training and the 8 Xterra races I have one this year will pay off.  The weather is very warm here so at least I will be acclamatised to the heat when I arrived to Maui.  Internet is spotty and access is not easy so I will start my updates when I land in Maui on Monday and will do my usual scouting report.  For now I wish you all the best on any of your endeavor.  Remember about the journey!  Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment