Saturday, July 17, 2010

Gear 2.0 Swimming

Swimming, my dark side in triathlon. Let's face it, it doesn't come easy for me in the water but here's what I use when I need to stay afloat. My wetsuit is a blue seventy Axis which I love. This wet suit is especially made for people that need a hand withs swimming and is designed to provide more buoyancy in the water. For my goggles I use aqua sphere, but I'm also planning on using some blue seventy as well. One thing you want to make sure is that you have some body glide so your wetsuit doesn't chafe you. That's really it for swimming. I have a long training day tomorrow, despite aches and pains for the car accident I have a 4 hour ride followed by 2 hour run. I'll be up in ok falls next week for my tri camp so I'll update you when I'm up there. Happy trails

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment