Saturday, July 10, 2010

Desert half ironman

I'm in Osoyoos this weekend for the desert half ironman. This course is a climber's course and as I will be heading out of town, Richter's pass will be awaiting. The race will makes it's way to crowston and then come back to go up Richter's again to book the 90km bike course. The running course is fairly flat which is good. It will be a scorcher this Sunday with anticipated temperature in the mid 30's. This should ibe my last racing event before Ironman. Some of my friends ask me what kind of gear I use for all my sports,I have decided to do a weekly post that I will call gear 2.0 where I will let you know what I use for all the different sports that I am practicing. Happy trail to you all, I will let you know how the race goes Sunday night.

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment