Sunday, June 20, 2010

Test of metal turned into bent carbon fiber :(

I was all set for the test of metal this weekend. As I was coming back from the bike shop Friday afternoon I was rear ended which resulted in a destroyed mountain bike, bike rack and tail gate. It also resulted in me having a sore back. This would officially prevent me from racing. This was a big disappointment for me as I was looking forward to better my time this year with all the riding I did in Italy. Well I still went up to cheer a few guys that I knew who were racing. I have to admit it was hard to be on the other side and watching people finishing. Great job on the boys from experience who finished in 3;25 Roy and his brother In law as well as my buddy Tim. As for next weekend, my off road tri was cancelled due to lack of participant. Next stop will be on Canada day which I will take part in a 2km swim event at sasaamat lake. Hope you are enjoying the summer so far, happy trails.

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment