Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Canada day!

Hello all, despite my car accident I have returned to my training. It now includes going to the physio! Ihave a swimming event tomorrow for Canada day. I call it a swimming event because although some people will be racing, I can't qualify as a racer when it comes down to swimming, I don't float which doesn't help! That said I'm looking forward to the training opportunity to swim 2 km in sasaamat lake. I will be back at it racing this Sunday at the sprint triathlon at Jericho beach, part of the subaru west coast serie. This will be my 4th year doing so. This race is just down fast. A 500 m swim,26 km bike and a 5 km run is what's on the menu. I have some goals set but that me to know and you to find out. I'm also entered in the emergency division. It would be great to see people down to cheer, this is such a beautiful venue. Race start at 745 at Jericho sailing club if anyone feel like coming and watch. If not you should be able to track me live at http://www.triseries.ca/results.php happy trails

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment