Friday, October 9, 2015

New Stable, new Steed...I FELT it

I am proud to announce that I have a new stable to call home.  Dandy Horse Cycle in Burnaby has been kind enough to bring me on board as one of their riders.  This family business is exactly what I was looking for.  Attention to details, great customer service and one of the best mechanic in the business ( Yes that's you Jason) made this a no brainier.  In addition I have been fortunate through the shop to get on with FELT bicycles for my new racing mountain bike which I will use in Maui for the Xterra World Championship in 3 weeks. Let's take a look at this new racing steed.

The Bike: Felt Nine 1 2016 hard tail 29 er

The Set up:

This racing machine comes with a full carbon frame seat post and handle bar.  Full SRAM XO groupo and XO breaking system with a 1x11 drive train and SRAM fork lock out.  Rock shock racing CIS fork with through axle at the front and rear.  Complemented with DT Swiss X1800 and Schwalbe Racing Ralph on at tubless set up.  This machine is part mountain goat part pure breed and has a faster acceleration than a Tesla.  At 21 lbs on an XL frame it makes it the perfect weapon for any serious XC racers. With a wicked black finish and accented with some red trims, this beauty is also stealthy.  My first ride today FELT amazing so stay tuned for more news and more posts leading up to Maui.  Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment