Thursday, October 23, 2014

A sunny day in paradise

woke up this morning to a beautiful sunrise over the pacific ocean.  I had issues with my bike so I dropped it to the mechanics and headed over to the beach for an open water swim.  Luckily for me I had Steph taping my shoulder with K tape.  I finally been able to swim free style since last week.  We sawm with some of the usual suspects, Al, Allison C2 and a couple other friends.  It was nice to be able to swim, some what normal.  The waves were unusually small for DT Fleming but it was still choppy to swim.  The bike course was closed in the morning, smart move by the race directors to let  it try to dry off.  As for my bike, well it's a new drive train and a rotor, such is life I supposed better be now than during the race.  I plan to head and ride to front 5 and back 8 tomorrow to spin my legs, make sure that the bike is working nicely.  Stay tuned for more, happy trails!

Carpe Diem

P.S feel free to follow me on tweeter @chuck98

No comments:

Post a Comment