Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Welcoming 2 new sponsors! Gray Cycle/ Synergy Wetsuit

It is with great pleasure that I am now part of the Gray and Synergy family for the 2013 season.  Of you remember back in March I raced in Guam and lost to Stefan Laursen, former Danish Olympic team triathlete and pro.  As it happen he is also the CEO of Synergy Wetsuits and Gray Cycles.  They were kind enough to get me on their team and starting today I will be riding a slick 29er Gray Carbon frame which I just received.  The crew at Cap's is furiously doing the change over and the new racing steed should be up running, just in time for my next race.  Now this frame is so light it's not even funny.  It weighs at 3.3 pounds ( to give you an idea, a BMX frame weighs on average 5 pounds)  I can't wait to take it for a spin.  I also received my brand new hybrid wetsuit and I am taking it for a swim tomorrow, stay tuned for my first impression.  So if you are in the market for a wetsuit, mtb frame, tri bike or carbon road wheel, take a look at what Synergy/Gray has to offer.  If you live in canada please look at these websites for all your needs www.synergywetsuits.ca and www.graycycling.ca

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment