Wednesday, June 5, 2013

To the land of Olympus

It has been a while since I have posted anything race wise as I didn't have any races on the calendar until now.  In 6 days I will be packing my new bike and will be heading over to Greece for the first edition of Xterra Greece, part of the World and European Xterra circuit.  This is the first time that the Tribe will head over to Greece.  The race will take place at Lake Platsira , about 300 km North west of Athen.  I am excited has I have never been to Greece and also at the fact that I will be part of the first people to ever partake in an Xterra over in Greece.  I can't wait to see all the usual suspect racing and a chance to see old friends.  Stay tune for tale for the trail as well as the scouting report once on the ground. The gun goes off June 15 and it should be a great one!  Happy Trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment