Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thriller cross

I woke this morning to the sun reflecting on the frost. I was heading to Bellingham for a cross border cyclo cross race with my friend Roy. Once in Bellingham, I found out that their master division was +40 which would mean that I would have to race Men A which is the equivalent of cat 1/2 here, meaning that I would be racing with the fast guys. The weather was great and the course long, and challenging. A lot of canadians came down for this race as there was a a break in the BC cup schedule. I try my best but as the lap were adding,I was caught by the leaders in my division meaning that would do 6 laps instead of 7. I'm pretty sure I finished last in this race but the experience and the weather made worth it. As for Roy, he finished second in master. I finally found out the results from the race last week, I finished 26/38 earning a few points in the BC cup ranking. Hope you enjoy your weekend and the weather. Il be back at it next week in the BC cup races at the pumpkin cross inn Maple Ridge. Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment