Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin cross

As what would prove to be true cross conditions, I was at the pumpkin cross yesterday in Maple Ridge. The usual suspects were all there and as usual, the master division was by far the biggest field. Although the downpour had stopped, the course was very muddy! Even more due to the fact that we are the last group with cat 1/2 to take the course. The number of laps always changes from race to race. This race Was 5 laps and by the end My bike was so covered in mud that I couldn't see any of it's components! If you are curious about the races, they usually are on utube. No race for me next weekend, I know it's shocking, there is actually a break in the cross season. I will be at the Haney to Harisson relay race in 2 weeks. Hope you all enjoyed the beautiful weather we have been having, I think the rain is here for a while. Happy trail!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment