Saturday, October 9, 2010

Escape velocity cyclocross

As I went to bed last night, I was hoping that the monsoon would stopped and that we would have somewhat of a decent day for today's race. As usual my buddy Roy was racing with the addition of Sean Clark, who reps for blue seventy amongst other things. We are in the same race division as as usual Roy was called up to the second line and suprisingly I was called on the third line. Sean wasn't called because it was his first race. This course was a maze with lots of turns and a fair amount of dismount. As we started racing I was hanging to the majority until I took a corner to quick, crashed and had to put my chain back in place. I tried to catch up again but to no avail. I was able to pass 4 guys in total. It was a challenging course but the weather hold up till the end of the race. Roy did great, finishing in the top ten and Sean was ahead of me as well. I wish you all happy thanks giving! Remember the turkey doesn't make you sleepy, it's an urban myth, we feel tired because we usually eat lots, so enjoy! I might be going to Bellingham for a cross race next weekend, stay tuned. Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment