Monday, March 11, 2013

Week 2 in Saipan

The weekend has gone and by and another week of training is upon us.  Went and did the cool tank to tank swim yesterday as well as a 40 min run.  GL, Allison and Cathy departed early this morning leaving Al and I on the Island.  I got a replacement handle bar and today we went for a 43 km ride.  I should take delivery of my road bike today so with Al master skills as a bike fitter, I should be good for a longer ride tomorrow on the new bike.  We are invited with all the off Island competitor to a Mexican dinner tonight so it should be fun to see everyone.  The weather has been on and off with a fair amount of rain but it looks like the rest of the week should be good.  The people here are so friendly and so nice, I highly recommend everyone to come to Saipan and race Xterra!  More to come later this week.

Happy trail!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment