Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Racing for Canada, what an honor!

In just about 11 days I will be in Pelham, Alabama for the ITU cross world championship. I am fortunate that I wll be wearing the Canadian colors with the Maple Leaf. I will be joined by a dozen or so Canadans, some age groupers, some pros, in representing Canada. I just got my race kit a few days ago, pretty cool to see your name printed on your race kit. I'm looking forward to race and see all my Xterra friend down there. Training is moving along but I also know the the competition will be fierce, my age group tends to be extremely fast so will see what happen. Hope you are all getting out there's the weather is getting better. As usual I will be blogging as soon as I arrive in Alabama next week. Until then, happy trails! Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment