Sunday, April 17, 2011

Race results, Xterra south central championship

I woke up to a nice day here in Waco, headed to transition and got marked up. The water temperature was much nicer this week and I would be in the last wave. I came out of the water unsure of my time, my watch had been knock and the time was stopped. Transition went fairly well and I was off on the single track. Had to fight my way through some slower riders but overall it went well. That said a few trees didn't want to move out of the way and they got the better of me, a few scrape later and I was in the transition and out to the run fairly quickly. The run was good but I never found my legs. I cross the line in 2:45 and that was good enough to claim first in the Clydesdale. The crowd was great and it was nice to be cheered on. I'm not too sure how I fared overall, but when I find out, I will let you know. Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment