Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gear 2.0 Vega energizer sugar free

Vega is a great nutritional Canadian company.  Using all plant base ingredient, it makes it perfect for gluten free free diet weather it's by choice or by obligation.  Their energizer is a pre workout formula designed to give you some energy and focus.  I have used their regular formula but I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by the sugar free version. I'm usually not a big fan of sugar free product but I found that the taste of lemon lime was almost the same weather in its original form or sugar free.  I usually use this pre workout formula when I'm tired before a workout or even before a race.  If  you are curious the regular formula has 12 g of sugar where has the sugar free has, you guest it, 0 g of sugar.  If you look for a pre workout formula, I would highly recommend Vega, personally lemon lime is my favorite flavor.  Stay tuned, Xterra Boise is coming in 10 days.  Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment