Saturday, August 4, 2012

Gear 2.0: know your gear!

It is always important to know the gear you use.  Case in point I recently changed my C02 inflator recently and when it was time to use it,mi couldn't make it work.  Moral of the story, make sure when ever you get new gear or change brand that you know how to use it, so on race day you won't have any surprises .  No races planned this month, which is unusual for me, a of  work schedule and and not being able to travel makes it hard.  Training is the name of the game right now as well I watching the Olympics!  My heart goes to Canadian triathlete Paula Findlay who despite adversity and injuries conducted herself as a class act competitor.  Next race for me is the Xterra Canadian Championship where I will attempt to have a better finish after a desapionting race last year.  Canmore is the venue and it should be interesting.  Hope you are enjoying the weather and are cheering for your country during the Olympics. Go Canada Go!  Happy trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment