Saturday, September 4, 2010

Post Ironman blues













Well it's almost been a week since I was on the start line.  It is not uncommon for long distance and mutli sports competitors to experience post races blues.  I think I'm not immune to it.  The body is feeling good and it's now time to head back to training, I'll be heading to Squamish tomorrow for some much needed Mountain Biking.  I also have registered to the Whistler Gran Fondo.  A good friend of mine couldn't do it so I got his spot.  This event is a 120 km road ride from Vancouver to Whistler.  Although I won't be in the racing division, I will be seeding myself with the fast guys and see if I can keep up the tempo.  So next Saturday I will be up again, bright and early for a start from Granville and Burrard with 4000 people.  Enjoy the long weekend.  Happy Trails!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment