Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Haney to Harrison

The relay race was this past saturday and for the most part the weather cooperated with us. My team finished a respectable 10/15 in the police/fire division. The other team beat us but as I said in the previous post, it was all friendly competition. I was pleased with my running time, it was a personal best for me from what would be the last time the race would be held at this location. It's moving to whistler next year. I'll be back at it this weekend with some cyclo races, it should be nice to be back on the bike. People might wonder what happened to the "chuck" factor during the race, well the mad scientist found a way to counter it. Tomorrow is remembrance day, hopefully you will all take the time to honor those who fought for us so we could enjoy our current freedom. Lest we forget. Happy trails

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment