Monday, January 25, 2010

I've arrived!

I just landed in Penticton. The sun is showing itself through the snow covered peaks but my first thought is "it's a bit cold up here". Well this is just the beginning as it will get much colder before we get to Vancouver.

I'm excited though. I'm joining the Olympic relay this afternoon and will be running from Penticton to Kelowna. I will give you all an update tonight after my first running shift. Hope to see you all in New Westminster on February 9!

Carpe Diem!

1 comment:

  1. We are with you all the way and know you will represent not only the Olympics very well but also New West. As a member of the New West Olympic Torch Celebration Committee I am getting more excited every day. Have a great time and hopefully will get to meet you in New West on the 9th of Feb.
    Vance McFadyen

    ReplyDelete